What is Home Insurance?
Home insurance is an insurance product that provides a guarantee of your home, including the contents of the house that has been registered in case of fire or theft.There are many vacancy like Texas Department Of Insurance Agent Lookup for new employee. The dwelling house is an important asset for most Americans, because the price is likely to increase and it is not easy to buy a house. Maybe you need to prepare a down payment by investing, then take the mortgage.
Is it reasonable to buy protection or home insurance? The answer is very reasonable, if you buy home insurance, because the house also has some risks, such as: fire, lightning strikes, the fall of airplanes, theft, floods and so forth.
Previously we want to remind you, if you buy life insurance, general insurance (home insurance, health, personal accident, car, motorcycle, travel) make sure you read the policy. At least read on what part is covered, the definition of coverage and what causes the protection ends.
Do not use personal assumptions, because insurance contracts are legal and legally black and white. In the event of a dispute or issue in the future, the insurance company, your court and your attorney will discuss under the terms of the agreement stated in the contract or the policy.
What are the Benefits of Home Insurance?
Housing insurance is included in the type of general insurance (general insurance). In Indonesia, there are two types of house insurance, namely fire insurance (in accordance with Indonesian fire insurance policy standard – PSAKI) and all risk property insurance. Let’s discuss them one by one:
Home Insurance – Fire Insurance
Based on the Indonesian fire insurance standard policy – PSAKI, provides assurance to FLEXAS (Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Falling Air Craft, & Smoke):
Fire Risk (Fire) is the risk of house damage caused and caused by insured inadvertence, the spread of fire, short circuit, and fire by other objects.
Risk of Home Damage due to Lightning which causes direct damage. Included in the guarantee of electrical machinery, electrical or electronic equipment and electrical installations are burned by lightning.Risk of Home Damage due to Explosion derived from property which is guaranteed in this Policy.Home Damage Risk due to Falling Air Craft that affects property and buildings guaranteed on the policy.Risk of Home Damage due to Smoke (Smoke) originating from a property fire that is guaranteed in this Policy.
Home Insurance All Risk or All Risk Property
Property risk insurance provides standard fire insurance protection (FLEXAS) plus the following benefits:
- The Risk of Riot, Strikes, and Damages Due to Malicious Acts (RSMD), which provides a guarantee of loss or damage to insured property, which is directly caused by Riots, strikes, and evil deeds.
- Risk of Burglary, which provides assurances of property in homes that are lost or damaged by the unlawful and / or by force of theft or theft.
- Theft following fire, guarantees loss due to loss of property insured in the event of fire (looting of goods in case of fire).
- Personal accident, compensation for death or permanent disability caused by an accident wherever, wherever and wherever.
- Personal accident following fire, providing compensation for death or permanent disability as a whole caused by fire risk.
- Third party liability (TPL), guarantees bodily injury or property damage to third parties for accidental accidents occurring within the home or backyard of the insured. The third party in question is a person who is not a family member or employee of your company.
- Medical expenses following fire (Medical Expenses following fire) provides reimbursement of medical and / or medical expenses due to the risk of fire.
- Impact of vehicle Damage to the House, guarantee against loss caused by physical impact on the building, caused by motor vehicle. The motor vehicle in question is a car or motor that does not belong to the insured or a family member.
- Fire brigade fee, providing reimbursement of squad Am fire to reduce the spread of the Removal of debris fee, to reimburse the cost of cleaning and dismantling debris on the destruction of buildings and goods guaranteed in this policy.
- Accidental damage, provides a guarantee for losses caused By physical impact on buildings caused by trees and // or neighboring buildings. This policy does not provide protection against building accidents due to hurricanes and storms. There are also special building insurance for damage caused by typhoons and storms.
- The Home Rental Fee, provides reimbursement of the cost of rent for temporary shelter, during the repair or recovery period for any insured building loss or damage.
- Professional Cost (Professional Fee), providing reimbursement of the costs of architects, surveyors and building management consultants for the planning, specification, quantity, supply and supervision necessary for rebuilding. Excludes costs in preparing a claim.